All sales are ﬁnal; No refund requests will be entertained.
In case of a resale of a Skyminer, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to change the email address associated with the purchase.
If your product is found to have a defect (excluding defects under warranty limitations), we will provide repair or replacement services to address the defect. Notiﬁcation about the defect of the product should be without undue delay upon discovery of the product's defect.
A 365-day warranty is provided to the components of the Skyminer commencing on the date of item dispatch.
To avail of the warranty, you must contact email@example.com within the warranty period.
Our warranty is non-transferrable to anyone who subsequently purchases and is enforceable by the original purchaser only.
Our warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages as a result of drop, break, accident, theft, misuse, abuse, negligence, mishandling or improper installation, not adhering to the maintenance and storage conditions as speciﬁed
- Damages or loss of product as a result of physical or electrical stress, including but not limited to moisture, corrosive environment, high power surges, extreme temperatures, transportation, or abnormal working conditions
- Damages or loss of the product as a result of unforeseen, natural disasters or acts of God, e.g. ﬂood, lightning, ﬁre, earthquake and more
- Damages as a result of operator oversight and/or non-compliance with instructions stated in accompanying documents
- Unauthorized alterations done to the hardware and ﬁrmware by any third party
- Counterfeit products
- Damage or loss of data as a result of improper use and behavior
- Liquid immersion, circuit board and components affected by damp conditions, and damages caused by corrosion
- Scrapped items